SEATTLE – Microsoft Corp. has unveiled multiple versions of its upcoming Office business software suite with features that aim to simplify worker collaboration and improve efficiency. Microsoft Office 2007, also known as 2007 Microsoft Office System is Microsoft’s next release of its Office system. This version will supersede Microsoft Office 2003. Microsoft Office 2007, which was formerly known as Office “12″ in the initial stages of its beta cycle, is to be released in January 2007 for end users and November 2006 for corporate customers (to coincide with the edition launches of Windows Vista), and will feature a comprehensively redesigned graphical user interface, codenamed the “Ribbon”. The first beta of Office “12″ was released on November 16, 2005, to a limited number of testers. The 2007 Microsoft Office, previously code-named Microsoft Office 12, is the successor to its Office business application franchise, which packages together word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and other programs.
Microsoft announces the new Beta 2 of the incoming Office 2007. Preview the 2007 Microsoft Office system and gain first-hand experience with the new look and feel, features, and functionality of the 2007 Microsoft Office release. 2007 Microsoft Office system Beta 2 is a public preview release designed to help you evaluate the Microsoft Office system. The beta is not final and should not be used for business-critical work.
In addition, Office 2007 will run both on Windows Vista and Windows XP. Office 2007 currently looks like under Windows XP vs. Windows Vista. The new UI is a major departure from the past. Many developers are wondering whether this UI should be adopted elsewhere. Microsoft has begun using the orb-like UI (from the Windows Vista Start button) in other applications as well despite there being no mention of it in the Windows Vista UI guidelines.
The beta release contains all the functionality of the regular release, but is not the final product.
About Beta Software:
- Registration is required for participation.
- 2007 Microsoft Office system Beta 2 is for evaluation and planning purposes only.
- Beta software does not necessarily display the same high level of stability of shipped Microsoft products.
- Beta testers may experience problems with 2007 Microsoft Office system Beta 2 products that could potentially result in loss, corruption, or destruction of existing data.
- This beta testing release is not appropriate for production use.
- It is strongly recommended that you back up your existing data before you install and run this software.
- Beta code is offered “as is,” and does not include technical support.
- Many organizations have policies prohibiting unauthorized software installation on company-owned computers. Make sure you check with your IT department before downloading and installing 2007 Microsoft Office system Beta 2 on your computer at work.
Ensure your current installations of Microsoft Office XP and Office 2003 are ready for the new Microsoft Office Open XML Formats by downloading the Compatibility Pack.
All 2007 Microsoft Office system Beta 2 software has an expiration date of February 1, 2007. After expiration, 2007 Microsoft Office system Beta 2 will continue to work in a reduced functionality mode that limits your options and operations.
We highly recommend you review the system requirements for each program or server before you install 2007 Microsoft Office system Beta 2 to verify your system meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements.
Note: Servers generally require higher system memory and supporting software than programs.
Homepage – http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/default.mspx
Size: 388 MB
Download Microsoft Office Professional 2007
Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007
Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007
Microsoft Office Project Server 2007
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
Microsoft Office Groove 2007
Microsoft Office Groove Server 2007
Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 – Enterprise
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 – Enterprise(x64)
Microsoft Office Forms Server 2007
Microsoft Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)