Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 and related products offer a business communications and collaboration platform. It presents several exciting advances for developers by offering substantially expanded platform services, a big leap in tools productivity, and longer strides as an open/interoperable platform.
With Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, your people get a wide range of powerful new ways to do their best work from more places – whether they’re using a PC, smartphone or web browser. From insightful updates to Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, to new server integration capabilities that make it easier for everyone to track, report and share vital information, Office Professional Plus 2010 offers the complete package through familiar, intuitive tools. The new Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta productivity suite is available in 32-bit as well as 64-bit versions.
The Office 2010 suite has a new Broadcast Slideshow feature for PowerPoint, a new Word file menu that’s much more visual intensive, a new Office Communicator 2007 R2 integrated in Outlook 2010, and enhanced charts and graphs in Excel.
• SharePoint Workspace
This is pre-release software, so please read the following to get an idea of the risks and key things you need to know before you try the Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta.
• Protect your PC and data. Be sure to back up your data and please don’t test Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta on your primary home or business PC.
• Uninstall any previous versions of Microsoft Office. We highly recommend that previous versions of Microsoft Office be removed from your test machine before installing Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta.
• Technical details/updates. Before installing the Beta please read the Release Notes.
• Get Started with Microsoft Office 2010. Get all the technical information you need here.
• Keep your PC updated. Be sure to turn on automatic updates in Windows Update in case we publish updates for the Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta.
• Microsoft Partners. Learn more about Office Professional Plus 2010 on the Microsoft Partner Portal.
Here’s what you need to have:
• Internet access (to download Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta and get updates)
• A PC with these minimum recommended specifications:
o 500 MHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor or higher
o 256 MB of system memory or more
o 3 GB of available disk space
o 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor
o DVD-R/W Drive
• Supported Operating Systems:
o Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit)
o Windows Vista with SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
o Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
o Windows Server 2008 with SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
o Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Homepage – http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/